We are Terenure College…
Terenure College is a Catholic Secondary School that has been recognised over the years as a centre of learning and a community of faith. Whatever changes may occur in educational structures and methods, we seek to retain and promote the following values in the College:
- the intellectual formation of our pupils through the provision of a curriculum to the highest academic standards, mindful of individual abilities and talents
- the spiritual and religious formation of our pupils
- the social formation of our pupils whereby they are enabled to take their place in society as confident and caring persons
- the physical and sporting formation of our pupils
- the formation of our pupils of the aesthetic sense through the creative arts and ecological awareness.
- the formation of our pupils for the life of work by developing in them integrity, self-reliance, adaptability, loyalty, creativity and a positive attitude to work.
The Principal and Staff
The Principal and Staff have the central role in witnessing to the values of Carmelite Education. They seek to carry out this role by:
- their genuine concern and respect for each individual in their care, not only the talented and highly motivated.
- maintaining a high degree of competence in their particular academic disciplines
- a willingness to assume areas of special responsibility
- participating as far as possible in the various extra-curricular activities within the school
- establishing a good rapport and partnership with the parents who are the primary educators
- an openness to the constant need for updating in personal attitudes and in the pedagogical methods that are used.
Teaching Staff List
Non-Teaching Staff List
Board of Management
Terenure College Community Choir
+353 1 499 7000
+353 1 490 4621
Mon – Fri
8am – 5pm
Dublin, D6W DK72